Mental Recovery Is Possible
No matter where you live, help is just one phone call away!
The good news is, mental illness is treatable. Have you been diagnosed with or do you think you might be battling a mental illness? We can help. We work with a large network of inpatient treatment centers spread throughout all US states.
Because of our pre-existing relationships with mental health centers – and our contacts at insurance providers, we are able to pass over the red tape and get you the help you need fast!
- 24/7 around the clock phone counseling and inpatient treatment referrals
- Many types of inpatient care options are available depending on your needs
- Solutions for ALL types of insurance
- Help for all types of mental disorders – mild or severe, we can help!
- Every phone call is confidential
Your journey towards a new, beautiful life starts today. Call 888-972-9503 to speak to a specialist now.
Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness or do you believe you might have a mental illness? We treat all types of mental disorders including:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD )
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ( OCD )
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder ( ADD, ADHD )
- Bipolar Disorder ( Manic Depressive Illness )
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dual diagnosis ( Addiction and Mental Illness )
- Serious Eating Disorders ( anorexia, bulimia )
The good news is, mental illness can be improved over time through the administration of medication and other forms of therapy. All of our treatment centers are equipped with board certified doctors, psychiatrists and therapists that are prepared to meet all your needs. With the proper care, you can begin to feel better!
Connect with one of our phone counselors now, call 888-972-9503 .
If you are experiencing thoughts of suicide or having any other dangerous or life-threatening symptoms, call 911.